Pabling – Herry’s Torta has 3 special kinds of torta these are Torta Ensaimada, Torta Minasa, and Torta Binatel.
Torta is quite a popular baked product in the Visayas and all of Bohol. This delicious mini cake recipe is always present on every special occasion in Bohol.
Aside from the ingredients mentioned above, Pabling – Herry Kinatloan & Torta have other secret ingredients for their Torta. Our delicacy is perfect for those who love sweet muffins like cake.
1. In a bowl, sift together flour and baking powder.
2. Next, Cream the sugar with oil and margarine in a mixing bowl. In addition, beat the egg yolks and sugar until soft.
3. Add the flour mixture into the mixer little by little, alternating with the evaporated milk. After that, add the water and vanilla.
4. Grease brioche pans, line with parchment paper, and grease the paper. Fill halfway with batter. (Other deep cake pans and muffin tins will also work.)
5. Bake at 350 degrees for about ten minutes (longer for larger pans), or edges are crispy brown and until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
6. As the cakes cool, brush with butter and sprinkle with sugar. They can be kept at room temperature for a few days if they last!
Aside from the direction mentioned above, Pabling – Herry Kinatloan & Torta have other secret techniques for the authenticity of our Torta .
Showing all 9 results